In the mood for something sweet? Today we’re making the another berry-centric smoothie! A protein-packed variation of the Berry Green Morning Smoothie, this Strawberry Superfood Dream Smoothie makes a perfect breakfast when you have a long day ahead or as an afternoon snack when you need a little extra energy.
I love the pretty pink color of the smoothie but feel free to make it green by throwing in a little kale or spinach!
Strawberry Superfood Dream Smoothie
makes 2 servings
What you’ll need:
- 2 bananas, frozen (or add 4 ice cube if not frozen
- 6 strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 4 tbs hemp protein powder
- 2 tbs ground flax
- 1 tbs maca powder
- 1/4- 1/2 cup of non-dairy milk (I use unsweetened almond)
- optional toppings– 2 spoonfuls of coconut butter and a handful of raspberries
- Combine all ingredients in blender until smooth. Add toppings and enjoy!