Today’s recipe is a new twist on my Basic Green Smoothie. I made this smoothie earlier in the week (not planning to share it on the blog) but the flavor combination turned out surprisingly well and it kind of reminded me of a Waldorf salad. For days when you’re in the mood for a smoothie bowl with a slightly more complex flavor combination, this Sweet and Savory Green Smoothie Bowl will hit the spot!
Sweet and Savory Green Smoothie Bowl
makes 2 servings
What you’ll need:
- 1 batch of Ilene’s Basic Green Smoothie
- 1/2 cup grapes, cut in half
- 2 tbs tahini
- 2 tbs dried unsweetened coconut
- pinch of sea salt
- Divide smoothie into bowls.
- Top with grapes, tahini, coconut and salt. Serve immediately and enjoy!