Happy Halloween Friends! Today I would like to share a list of my favorite vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free Halloween recipes from around the around the internet. I’m super excited to make some of these sweet treats this weekend. I would love to hear which ones you try. Enjoy!
1.Pumpkin Chocolate Spiderweb Muffins www.reciperenovator.com
How amazing do these look? There are quite a few ingredients in this recipe but I have a feeling it’s worth it!
2. Raw Witches Fingers www.forkandbeans.com
I love this recipe- super simple, using just three ingredients that I almost always have in my kitchen. Also from Oh She Glows- Mini Crunch Bars with Peanut Butter Shell Drizzle. OMG.
4. Spooky Peanut Butter RIce Krispy Treats www.chocolatecoveredkatie.com
5. Carrot-Ginger Quinoa Pepper Jacks www.spabettie.com
6. 5-Ingredient Vegan Snickers Bars www.minimalistbaker.com
7. Orange Cream Filled Chocolates www.fettlevegan.com
Mm, I LOVE orange+chocolate. I can’t wait to make these…plus they look super classy!
8. Raw Carob Caramel Cups www.onegreenplanet.org
9. Spiked Sweet Potato Truffles www.onegreenplanet.org (This recipe calls for spelt flour, which isn’t gluten-free, but it sounds so interesting that I’m definitely going to try it with a GF substition!)
WIth all these sweets you’ll want something a savory! Also from Fat Free Vegan- Chocolate-Almond Nuggets of Joy. YUM.
*11. If you don’t have time to whip up one (or all) of these treats at home, check out Veg News Magazine’s list of vegan Halloween candy you can buy!
*And don’t forget about my recent recipe post for Crunchy Chocolate Coconut Cups!