You’ve probably noticed that things look a little different on the site today. We did a little bit of sprucing up for summer and (while the new site isn’t 100% finished) there’s a new feature that I’m very excited to introduce. The recipes are now much easier to read and PRINTABLE! Check out the recipe for (Mostly) Raw Pad Thai Salad below to see what I’m talking about!
This recipe was originally posted on Mind Body Green so head over there for the full description!
- 1 zucchini, cut into thin slices or spiralized
- 2 carrots, cut into thin slices or spiraled
- 4 cups spinach, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- ½ cup shelled edamame (thawed if frozen)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped nuts of your choice (I like cashews)
- for the dressing:
- juice of 1 lime (can substitute lemon)
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 2 Tbsp. nut butter of your choice
- 1 Tbsp. +1 tsp. gluten-free tamari (or soy sauce if gluten isn't a concern)
- optional: 1 tsp. agave or sweetener of your choice
- Combine all dressing ingredients together in a small bowl or cup.
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, carrots, spinach, onion and edamame. Add dressing and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer to plates and top with chopped nuts.