Ok, so by now you probably know that I’m all about recipes that look fancy but are actually super simple and speedy to put together. Today’s Raw Kale Salad Stuffed Peppers is one of those recipes that feels special and looks snazzy for guests but will only take you about 10 minutes in the kitchen.
The recipe makes a nice light end-of-summer meal on it’s own or you can serve it alongside quinoa, rice, tofu or tempeh for something a little more hearty.
- 4 bell peppers
- 1 bunch kale, shredded
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 2 tbs chopped cashews (or nut of your choice)
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbs tamari
- 2 tbs cup nutritional yeast
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice tops off peppers and remove seeds. Set aside.
- Place kale in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and use your hands to massage oil into kale until slightly wilted (1-2 minutes).
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl and stir.
- Spoon salad mixture inside peppers to serve.