As a kid, my favorite after school snack was a peanut butter sandwich on white bread with marshmallow fluff — not exactly the most nutritious snack. Recently I came up with a much healthier version that has the same sweet and salty quality that I loved as a kid but is much better for you.
I shared the recipe for Vegan Peanut Butter, Banana, Coconut Toast in an article on MindBodyGreen so click to grab it!
Now onto the big news….
I have a HUGE announcement today that I am oh-so-excited about!!
For the past few months I’ve been dreaming up a way to connect with all of you on a deeper level. I absolutely love sharing deliciously healthy recipes…but we all know that there is more to feeling healthy and happy then just the food we eat.
Introducing…drum roll please….Jumpstart 2015: Happy, Healthy You, a 4-part program that will help you look and feel your very best!
You can grab the full details here but here’s a brief overview of what the program entails:
- 21-Day Plant-Based Meal Plan (vegan with gluten-free options)
- Exercise Plan (get and stay motivated)
- Self-Care Plan (pamper yourself)
- Daily Home Organizational Adventures (30-minute-or-less tasks to tackle your clutter)
- 2015 goals worksheet
- 21 day meal plan with recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day
- Exercise plan and customizable calendar
- Self-care plan and customizable calendar
- Daily emails with tips, tricks and the organizational adventure of the day
- Access to exclusive Facebook group where you can share your progress with others in the program
And the best part- register now and receive a discount of 20% off! Use coupon code “earlybird” at checkout.
Already tried my 21 Day Colorful Kitchen Meal Plan? Email me and you’ll receive 50% off this program! The food portion is the same as the original program but everything else is brand new!