You may know I love all things peanut butter and chocolate.
Today’s Vegan Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Blondies were a classic pb+choc combo waiting to happen! I could go on and on about how you need to try this recipe right away…but I think I’ll let the photos speak for themselves!
- 1 cup spelt flour
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- dash of salt
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup + 2 tbs non-dairy milk
- 2 tbs coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- vegan chocolate chips (lots of them!)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease an 8" x 8" baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a small bowl, stir together peanut butter, milk, coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Add contents of small bowl to large and mix thoroughly (you may want to use a hand mixer). Fold in as many chocolate chips as desired.
- Transfer batter to baking dish and use a spoon to spread out evenly. Bake for 16-18 minutes, until top is lightly golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before slicing into bars. If desired, drizzle melted chocolate on top.