Hey there! Today I’m sharing an incredibly easy-to-make recipe that was inspired by the Spicy Organic Peanut Butter that I received in my box of goodies from Farm to People (remember last week when I made cheesecake and told you how awesome their online market is?). This peanut butter has the perfect amount of kick to it so all I had to do was add a little bit of tamari (gluten-free soy sauce) and voila- Vegan Spicy Peanut Noodles!
The recipe calls for your favorite type of noodle- I used gluten-free brown rice noodles but you could also make it with rice or quinoa as well. Feel free to throw in as many veggies in as your heart desires.
By the way, I’m definitely making my Raw Pad Thai Salad with this spicy peanut butter next time!
- your choice of noodles
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 2 cups kale, shredded
- ½ cup Spicy Peanut Butter (see link above)
- ¼ cup tamari
- 2 tbs chopped peanuts
- Prepare noodles according to instructions on package.
- In a large pan or wok, sesame oil at medium-high. Add onions, garlic and mushrooms and sauté until onions are lightly browned (7-10 minutes).
- Turn heat to medium and add edamame, kale, peanut butter and tamari. Stir until everything is mixed and warm.
- Transfer to plates and top with chopped peanuts.