So you guys know I’m all about coconut butter (aka coconut manna). It’s full of the healthy kind of fat that keeps you feeling energized so I love to add it to everything from Vegan Cashew Cream to Black and White Bites There may or not have been a few times I’ve snacked on it by the spoonful…
Today I’m sharing a simple snack I’ve been munching on this blueberry season. It’s so easy I’m not even sure it qualifies as a recipe but it’s so good I have to share! The magic in this recipe is that coconut butter hardens when it freezes so it becomes somewhat of a coconut blueberry bark. So far I’ve only made it with blueberries but I’m looking forward to trying it with raspberries and strawberries as well.
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, rinsed and dried
- 1 tbs coconut butter, liquified
- 1 tsp shredded coconut
- dash of salt
- Spread blueberries out on plate.
- Use spoon to drizzle coconut butter over blueberries.
- Sprinkle with shredded coconut and salt.
- Place in freezer for 5 minutes, or until coconut butter hardens. Enjoy!
,kDon’t forget, there is still time to enter our Nouri Bar giveaway!